1.30.2009

Just a little bit.


A little about myself.
My name is Kandys Nicole, and I was brought into this world on November 7th, 1988!

I am a sophomore in college majoring in Family Studies in Lubbock and loving envery minute of it, especially with the guy of my dreams right next to me!
I've got a grand family, so many people! I have four brothers (Dade, Brandon, Tyler & Seth), one sister (Taylor), and two sisters-in-law (Julie, married to Dade & Tara, married to Brandon). Not to mention I have the most precious nephew, Gunnar Lane.
It doesn't take much to make me happy. I am always down for a good time, with good people & I'm not complex.
My musical interests are ever changing & don't expect to hear a single word a movie is saying if we are at a movie theater because I will talk your ear off!
I know God will always provide for me. Don't doubt that for a second.
There isn't much to this entry. I am at work at the school's library, trying not to SCREAM just to rid this place of the silence! Only forty-five minutes to go!!
That's about it this time around. Have a lovely day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment