3.01.2009

Word on the street is..

4 I said, "O LORD, have mercy on me;
heal me, for I have sinned against you."

5 My enemies say of me in malice,
"When will he die and his name perish?"

6 Whenever one comes to see me,
he speaks falsely, while his heart gathers slander;
then he goes out and spreads it abroad.

7 All my enemies whisper together against me;
they imagine the worst for me, saying,

8 "A vile disease has beset him;
he will never get up from the place where he lies."

9 Even my close friend, whom I trusted,
he who shared my bread,
has lifted up his heel against me.

10 But you, O LORD, have mercy on me;
raise me up, that I may repay them.
Psalm41: 4-10




"Love your neighbor as yourself." (Galatians 5:14)



Matthew 23:28 (New International Version)
28In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

Romans 1:29 (New International Version)
29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,


1 John 2:9 (New International Version)
9Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness.


Proverbs 11:13 (New International Version)
13 A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.




Ignore this post-its for a future devo and I needed somewhere to store my notes! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment