4.09.2009

My Life Now.

My life now is not what I expected it to be if I had looked to the future when I was a senior in high school.

Then I thought I would be in Ventura, California at Brooks Institute of Photography studying to be a Photojournalist for National Geographic or TIME magazines. I figured I would be single (and loving it), have cute, beachy, sun-kissed friends and I would have the worlds best tan while I photographed the California Novembers in all their glory.
Now, I have studied three semesters at Lubbock Christian University in the windiest town in Texas. The first time for Communications. The second for Family Studies. I've technically dropped out once then come back. I've had three semi-serious relationships in right around two years and still do not know what I want from life.
All before turning 21.

The only thing that turned out how I expected is being single.
I can't say that I complain about anything, though. Life is just different. Honestly, I understand that my plans aren't necessarily God's plans.. and God's plan trumps mine any day!
Whatever happens will happen for the glory of God.
Who am I to try to "fix" what he knows is best for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment