2.02.2009

Oooooh Dear.



I think those were the biggest onion rings I've ever had.
And they were SO yummy!


Anyway, I realise it is pretty late. Don't be surprised if most of my posts come at this hour. Doesn't take much to keep me entertained!


To be honest, I have felt worn out ALL DAY! I just wanted to crawl in bed and sleep for a month; however, as soon as I got in bed I was wide awake and wired! Sleep just won't seem to find me.


Tomorrow, tomorrow, oh what will I do tomorrow?


There is a blood drive on campus and I don't know if I will donate or not. I have donated before, but it was when I was a junior in high school. This blood drive is for an especially good cause, though. There was a lady who was the wife of a man who works on campus at my college and she had been very ill for quite a while now. So ill that she had to have many, many blood transfusions, which are costly. Last week, I think, she died and now this blood drive is to go toward the cost of those transfusions. For every four people that donate (any blood type), one of the transufsions is paid for. I think its awesome. Hopefully I will find it in me to not be a pansy and just do it!


Maaan, oh man. What else is tomorrow?


English class! I was suppose to read for english but in case you hadn't caught on.. I chose my blog instead ;-)! I have algebra, too. There was a quiz last week and I really think I did well. I am not exactly a math major, if you know what I mean!


Anything else?
Hmmm..

No, I think that covers it.

Mom's birthday is on Thursday;
WHICH REMINDS ME!! - I need to get her address tomorrow so I can mail her card and whatnot. I guess I really hadn't covered it all, haa.
Beyond that, I think there isn't anything of great importance.
I really ought to get to bed.


Good night all! Have a great day!


(Mom and myself<3)

1 comment:

  1. Commendable Blog! Dear blogger..

    Good effort indeed!

    Dear blogger, need your valuable feedback about;

    www.octandigital.com

    Regards,
    Mehta

    ReplyDelete